Emy, a non smoker, has between 2 and 3 years assisting experience. She drives and has access to a car.
"***I live in Ewell - 30 minutes direct train into central London and a quick drive to the M25****
TO VIEW MY EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO PLEASE VISIT MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND MY PHOTOGRAPHY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR REGULAR UPDATES:
I am London based photo assistant and a freelance photographer, retoucher and social media whiz for small companies.
As an assistant it is my goal to become a fluid, working part of the shoot and making sure that things run smoothly. I always aim to eventually be able to anticipate the needs of the photographer.
I am passionate about the photography industry and so anything I don't already know, I like to learn very quickly! I think on my feet and will think outside the box to find solutions to problems. Everything I do is with fun, passion and a smile on my face. Hard work, long hours and dirty jobs don't phase me!
I am highly motivated and self-confident with enough positivity to spread around the whole set and keep people upbeat on a long, hard day! I have excellent communication skills and an "I Can" attitude towards everything I do.
I have a basic knowledge of using and setting up both Bowens and Elinchrom lights and aim to learn how to use, set up and set down other makes of lighting equipment this year.
I am passionate about fashion photography and regularly plan, direct and shoot my own fashion images for my clients and also for my portfolio. I am more than happy to transfer any skills from this part of my life to my assisting whenever required.
FORMAL TRAINING AND SKILLS
* Good technical understanding of Canon DSLR's & lenses. (Willing to quickly learn Nikon when required to!)
* Experience of using various classic lighting setups in studios and on location.
* Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and intermediate knowledge of Lightroom, Capture One, Adobe Raw & Bridge.
* Strong all round computing skills - Mac & PC.
* Excellent retouching skills.
* Degree in Digital Media Design.
* Able to take direction and work well within a team.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
* Ability to direct and manage people.
* A creative mind with an eye for detail.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Always willing to go the extra mile.
* Adaptable and responsive to change.
* Full, clean driving license.
* Fantastic tea maker, counselor, food deliverer, hug & high five giver! :)"
Weddings/Social,Still Life,Nude,Food and Drink,Fashion,Animals,Advertising